Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Inspector Gadget

Options
  • 17-05-2006 3:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 441 ✭✭

I loved this when I was a child and lately I'm watching it on Boomerang at 9:00pm. Have to admit its not as good watching it as an adult but still nice to look at it. Oh and Dangermouse is on before it if anyone is interested. The theme tune to Gadget is still great though. Do Do Do Do Do Inspector Gadget Do Do Do Do DO go gadget go...sorry got a bit carried away there.:o

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,687 ✭✭✭Dun laoire

Yeah i used to love inspector gadget but my fav cartoon of all time was dennis (the blonde dennis which they made a film about). My fondest memories was when i was a kid i woke up one saturday morning about 6am and turned on the tv and sky1 was on for the first time ever and dennis was on at the time. Jaysus i can still remember that day like it was only last week. Sky1 was the best for kids programs. Remember D.J kat show:D I loved that blonde presenter so much. My first crush:D

• Registered Users Posts: 861 ✭✭✭p~b

its still better than most tv today, garfield is good too and the flintstones

• Registered Users Posts: 441 ✭✭brown*eyed*girl

Dun laoire wrote:
    Yeah i used to love inspector gadget but my fav cartoon of all time was dennis (the blonde dennis which they made a film about). My fondest memories was when i was a kid i woke up one saturday morning about 6am and turned on the tv and sky1 was on for the first time ever and dennis was on at the time. Jaysus i can still remember that day like it was only last week. Sky1 was the best for kids programs. Remember D.J kat show:D I loved that blonde presenter so much. My first crush:D

Aww that is such a lovely memory. Its amazing when your that inocent how the simplist of things can make you so happy. Oh to be a child again. I loved Sky1. I remember DJ kat but he annoyed me. Think I was a bit old for him. I remember watching Three's Company on Sky 1 every evening after school.

p~b never really liked Garfield but love the Flintstones and Scooby Doo. Remember the Jetsons which were like the Flintstones but in the future. That was good too.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,399 ✭✭✭✭r3nu4l

I used to love Gadget! Brains was a really cool dog, a bit of the Gromit about him methinks...or is Gromit a bit like Brains???

• Registered Users Posts: 441 ✭✭brown*eyed*girl

r3nu4l wrote:
    I used to love Gadget! Brains was a really cool dog, a bit of the Gromit about him methinks...or is Gromit a bit like Brains???

I can see the resemblence alright. Brain was such a cool dog. I used to hate that we don't see the baddies face. Whats his name again? He always used to say "I'll get you next time Gadget". Penny is his nieces name. Am gonna have to watch it more often.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,399 ✭✭✭✭r3nu4l

Yep, the evil face-hiding nemesis was Dr. Claw of MAD! :D

http://www.tv.com/inspector-gadget/show/2412/summary.html?full_summary=1

• Registered Users Posts: 861 ✭✭✭p~b

did they ever show the baddies face during the whole show.

anyone remember gravedale high, it was about a group of monsters going to school, pure class.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Pretty good cartoon alright.

Advertisement