Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Angel - Lost connection

Options
  • 17-05-2006 3:34pm

I'm not working mostly during the day, so I've been watching tv moreso than ever. And I have noticed that there appears to be some sort of connection between Angel (with David Boreanez) and Lost. So far 2 fairly main-characters have appeared in both shows, bizarely both employed by the same organisation in Angel. These have been Daniel Dae Kim (who plays Jin) and Sam Anderson (who plays Bernard).

Does anyone else know of any other connection between these shows? I just thought it was kinda odd.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 364 ✭✭BrenC

I'd say its a coincidence..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,554 ✭✭✭herobear

Josh Holloway(Sawyer) was in the first episode as a vampire

no other connection beyond those really

• Registered Users Posts: 1,403 ✭✭✭The Gnome

Sam Anderson (who plays Bernard)

AHA! I knew I'd seen him somewhere before.

You're right.. he did have a part in Angel too.

It might just be a coincidence, though it is odd that now 3 main characters from lost have made appearances in it..

• Registered Users Posts: 4,699 ✭✭✭Bacchus

He (Bernard) was also in ER and guest starred in a rake of popular TV shows (Malcolm in Middle, ST:TNG, Friends).

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 385 ✭✭loon

i think everyone has been on everything on US especially in CSI (in one guises or the other) and smallville..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,367 ✭✭✭Agamemnon

Evangeline Lily is in Lost and Charisma Carpenter was in Angel: both of them are smokin' hot and both will be my wives sometime soon. Does this qualify as a connection?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,784 ✭✭✭im...LOST

loon wrote:
    i think everyone has been on everything on US especially in CSI (in one guises or the other) and smallville..
    Yeah.I saw boone on CSI as a murderer:eek: no less:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 472 ✭✭Metacortex

im...LOST wrote:
    Yeah.I saw boone on CSI as a murderer:eek: no less:D

Yeah i remember that.
    I was watching an old episode of Smallville recently and im almost positive i saw Evangeline Lilly in the background even though she was uncredited in the episode.

• Registered Users Posts: 362 ✭✭riddik

yeah she was in it, she was sum dudes girlfriend if i remember correctly. man shes so hot

• Advertisement
Advertisement