Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Great finish to Rangers-Yankees

Options
  • 17-05-2006 4:03am
    Registered Users Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭

Yankee's were 9-0 down in the middle of the second!

Shift forward to the bottom of the 9th... 2 out... Yankees a run behind. Posada hits a two-run homer off Otsuka to win it 14-13 as he and Damon score.

Great drama, what a sport.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,854 ✭✭✭zuutroy

Not good for Jays fans.....Sox had a jammy win aswell, and Toronto are down to Anaheim....was the Yanks game on TV?

• Registered Users Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

No I was just following it on the MLB.com gameday. Best I can get at the moment!

zuutroy wrote:
    Studying for an exam that starts in five hours. :(

I would sign up but I'm flat broke as it is (paying for two holidays, one of which is a week in Toronto while the Jays are on the road the entire time, hooray), and theres not much point in subscribing while I'll be in Eastern Asia for most of the summer!

Once I get back and start earning though, definitely!

MrJoeSoap wrote:
    while the Jays are on the road the entire time, hooray
    [\QUOTE]

Thats bad luck....nothing better than watching Halladay in the dome!

• Advertisement

Yeah I couldn't believe my luck, they're playing the day before I get there and the day after I leave.

Are there tours of the Dome? Worth doing?

MrJoeSoap wrote:
    Yeah I couldn't believe my luck, they're playing the day before I get there and the day after I leave.

Are there tours of the Dome? Worth doing?

Yeah there are tours. It's standard stadium tour stuff, and I couldve given it myself tbh. Was worth the money just to stand in centre field and see what Vernon Wells sees every night (though all the seats were empty). Very intimidating!

zuutroy wrote:
    Yeah there are tours. It's standard stadium tour stuff, and I couldve given it myself tbh. Was worth the money just to stand in centre field and see what Vernon Wells sees every night (though all the seats were empty). Very intimidating!
    I'll have to give it a look anyway, it'll be my only chance to get into the place I'd say.

Advertisement