Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best Student Club in Limerick??

Options
  • 16-05-2006 8:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭

Hi Guys,

There is a few of us going down to Limerick with work tomorrow. We're staying over for the night and none of us have ever been out in Limerick before. We're all just out of college in Dublin ourselves so we were looking forward to going out somewhere different and wondering which would be the best student nightclub and bar to head out to on a Wednesday night in Limerick? P.S we're staying in a B&B near UL.

Thanks a mill,

Tom

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,230 ✭✭✭spideog7

None of them :p !!!! ..........................its da middle of the exams :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭Thomas

lol! but surely there'd be a bit of craic in some of them. god knows i often went out during the exam! even a couple of suggestions would do:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,039 ✭✭✭rmacm

Trinity Rooms, Sin Bin, Icon and the Market to name a few of the clubs. I'd stick to the Trinity Rooms or the Sin Bin. There'll probably be some students out, those who are finished exams early and such. Not me however won't be done till next week. Have a good one.

Cheers
    Rory

• Registered Users Posts: 9,366 ✭✭✭ninty9er

Trinity rooms will be a great 1st time experience, but if u were in Limerick full time you'd get bored. Someone mentioned the Market.... steer clear at all costs. the smell of sweat drenched carpets is sickening.

Sin Bin, haven't gotten round to goin yet and Icon is a good club in Limerick terms

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,039 ✭✭✭rmacm

Yes that would've been me that mentioned the Market....I probably should have added to assiduously avoid the place. It's been a while since I've been there, back in 1st year was the last time I think.

Cheers
    Rory

• Advertisement
Advertisement