Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Confirmation of Black Smokes Involvement in Crash?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

I've seen a better version of it before.

It really just looks like a bit of debris... it passes a lot closer to the camera than the jet engine as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,437 ✭✭✭Crucifix

I think in a previous discussion someone said the creators had said that the black smoke isn't in that episode.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,247 ✭✭✭stevejazzx

Crucifix wrote:
    I think in a previous discussion someone said the creators had said that the black smoke isn't in that episode.

damon and jj won't comment on that but javi who s leaving in a couple of weeks has said:

the monster is not defintely not in the first episode!
    is somkey the monster? no/maybe?
    I'm pretty sure that smokey was somehow around when the plane crashed, it made sense for there to be a controlling element from the scientists i terms of lostie survival,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 257 ✭✭rip2roar

It is not debris
    It is see-through

• Registered Users Posts: 3,945 ✭✭✭Anima

Its definetly the smoke thing in the first ep. Its clearly edited into the frame, its movement is far too smooth to be a real life object.

Its kinda strange that they would say that smokey isn't the monster though. Then again, since when can smoke grab people i.e the pilot. Must be another part to it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,589 ✭✭✭✭Necronomicon

I got so used to watching the one posted in the other thread that it's weird looking at in realtime! There was a huge debate about whether it is debris or the smoke, I still think smoke.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,281 ✭✭✭PullMyFinger!

This is the third thread on this now. Could you merge Steve? :D

Advertisement