Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

This season I am mainly wearing.....

Options
  • 16-05-2006 3:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,620 ✭✭✭

Thread to post up your kit a la Fast Show, from top to toe.

Thick Skull, Mithril Helm: Shield 20%
    Spell Drinker Amulet: Absorb spell 26pts
    Quartz Cuirass: Resist normal weapons 15%
    Guantlets of Potence: Strength +7
    Ring of Eidolons Edge: Block and Blade +11
    Grand Ring of the Aegis: Shield 18%
    Escutcheon of Chorrall: Endurance +6 Relfect damage 15%
    Crystal Greaves: Fatigue +55
    Boots of the Olympian: Acrobatics, Athletics, Agility, Speed +8

And for weaponry
    Chilly Willy Sword: glass Longsword +25 frost
    Longsword of the Blaze: Longsword +20 fire
    Hot Stuff Baby: Bow + 25 fire
    Ebony Sword: Silence 10secs absorb health 8pts
    Bow of Storms: Bow +20 lightning.

Well that's what I'm kitted out with atm.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,394 ✭✭✭✭Vegeta

surely those weapons are custom, Chilly Willy :D

• Registered Users Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

Mithril, glass, quartz....you must look hideous...

Oh and "Longsword of the Blaze"...may as well call it Firesword... :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,620 ✭✭✭Roen

Well Chilly Willy, the Thick Skull and Hot Stuff are my own creations but the Longsword of the Blaze is a picker uper.
    And yes, I do look cat.

no i like the names, i usually give my characters stupid names like in Guild Wars my character was called F*nny Punch. Childish I know but i thought it was cool :rolleyes: at the time

I mostly wear the dark brotherhood armor cos t is very light and has nice stats, have glass bow and some nice little elven dagger that damages health. My friend cant play his 360 at the mo cos his exams are on so he gave the controllers to his girlfriend to mind so I cant play oblivion til he gets em back :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,943 ✭✭✭Burning Eclipse

*Sniff*... :(
    I feel your pain....

• Advertisement

how'd the exam go

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Everybody is so far of little level 11 me. I would love that stuff!

Everybody is so far of little level 11 me. I would love that stuff!

Keep chipping away man, you can get the darkbrotherhood armor any time you want there's no level limit

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

All my stuff is magice and I am not good enough to repair magic items. Pisses me off rightly!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

All my stuff is magice and I am not good enough to repair magic items. Pisses me off rightly!

That drove me mad for a while. I then spent five trainings on Armorer every level for the next ten until I could. Very annoying, especially for an archer, cos you really have to make porcupines out of your enemies, which means lots of degredation.

• Advertisement

It's still driving me crazy but I am against training. I will persevere.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,128 ✭✭✭_CreeD_

Reminds me of my first custom bow "CampingSniperF00k"

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭Vodka Junkie

It's still driving me crazy but I am against training. I will persevere.
    I admire the commitment but I just had to train Armorer 5 times, I had too many magical items. And repair cost way too much.

Up to 22 now, three levels to go. Hit my greaves you fools!
    My only non magic item. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,620 ✭✭✭Roen

Went with Armourer as one of my primaries, but if I am reading the game correctly I should have picked it as a secondary. The reason being is that it's governed by Endurance...so the more you raise your armourer skill the more End bonuses you can get...the higher your End the more hit points you gain per level.
    Then again I'm at 100 Armourer now so I can carry around the one hammer and repair everything to 125% effectiveness :D

Up to 22 now, three levels to go. Hit my greaves you fools!
    My only non magic item. :)

sorry to bust the old bubble but isn't it level 50 you have to get to

Dear lord, nooooooo. :/
    That is all.

i may be wrong but i do think it is level 50, start saving and do the training cos it is a nightmare to wait for it to raise

Tar does not train, tar conquers. :)
    EDIT: And why haven't you sorted your stars yet!

Tar does not train, tar conquers. :)
    EDIT: And why haven't you sorted your stars yet!

man i tried went into the control panel thingy and the only group i can join is the blogs, maybe i have an even more dumbed down mod'ship

also if you do get armorer to 50 without training you will conquer as your arms will be as big as a chronic masterbaters(sp?)

• Advertisement

Ah, just like his real life master then. :P

Ah, just like his real life master then. :P

rofl

Advertisement