Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[US]24, Day5, Hour22, (4am-5am) [Spoilers]

Options
  • 16-05-2006 3:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭

So Bierko has a spare cannister of sentox. Brilliant.

Good girl Martha...first time for everything I suppose :) Good to see Aaron still alive and kicking.

Henderson..Jeckyl & Hyde. Always hard to tell wtf he's up to.

Every wondered what sentox would do ina
    sub
    well you'll find out :)

5* again even tho not loads of action..just the way the day has been progressing. Yes, it fell back on the sentox but still.

[US]24, Day5, Hour21, (3am-4am) [Spoilers] 22 votes

5*
    0%
    4*
    50%
    bkehoekaimeraMr EunkelAquos76digimanKevokLFCFanOtaconSmileylynzNelix 11 votes
    3*
    40%
    satchmomewsoMossy Monkjor elTheStrandRoadsWertztvnutzwhosedaddy?Dapos 9 votes
    2*
    4%
    coward 1 vote
    1*
    4%
    FunkyChicken 1 vote

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,721 ✭✭✭Otacon

4*
    Solid episode... Two hour finale coming next... or am I wrong?

5* no doubt the best series to date, hope they don't fubar the ending!

• Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,032 Mod ✭✭✭✭Aquos76

4*
    Another excellent episode today. I am just after watching the promo for the final 2 hours which will be shown next week and all I can say is wow! Without a doubt this is the best series of the 5 imo...

• Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭IrishEmperor

i dont see Henderson slipping away to Mexico or Switzerland with Jacks assistance:
    i think he will kill Bierko but get fatally injured in doing so - and give Jack time to cancel launch sequence or detonate the missiles before they hit - so he ends up righting some of his wrong

after watching the preview:
    so they get on the sub: but it wouldve been much harder once if it was submerged
    - so why didnt they dive?

apparently Bauer is being 'taken care of'; so maybe we'll see Kim again as part of a plan to lure him into a trap?

• Registered Users Posts: 55,467 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

4*
    Great episode.... check out next weeks preview.
    One final twist? Can't wait :)

• Registered Users Posts: 999 ✭✭✭cregser

Why ruin the surprise? The double next week should be good stuff. Surely Henderson can't quadruple cross Jack? Ooh, I can't wait!

I think this season is the best in the 24 series as well. Especially since it's 5 seasons old and you kinda know what to expect, but it still entertains. (It's a bit low on eye candy but we have the internet for that ;)). That guy who came on this season (Mani Koto?) sure works wonders with story lines.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,199 ✭✭✭digiman

4*
    Excellent epiosde I thought, it has been the best since that brilliant episode around episode 12 I think it was. Some really great stuff in it, I really liked the bit with the Pres and Erin, Erin is a great character and I hope he can make it. What did your man do do wreck the recording?

digiman wrote:
    What did your man do to wreck the recording?

It looked like a barcode scanner from superquinn - probably has something to do with focused/localised EM(electromagnetism).
    He couldve walked in and 'accidentally' spilled coffee all over it - that couldve been tragically comical - i guess this was the only way to be sure.

Looks like theyre working on retrieving something from it anyway: easily fixed by magic performed by a level 6 wizard or prayer from an arch-bishop or higher :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 449 ✭✭spanner_head

excellent stuff!!

Karen slapping Myles one was my fav! Although, she should have kneed him in the nuts!!

We're in for 2 hour bumper next week! Oh yeah!

I'm gonna be states side so I get to watch it with ads :(

• Registered Users Posts: 64,989 ✭✭✭✭unkel

4*
    Excellent! And a big fook up by Jack if we're to believe Henderson

Surely there's a role left for the senator too?
    We're in for 2 hour bumper next week! Oh yeah!

I'm gonna be states side so I get to watch it with ads :(

Lucky bastid! At least you won't have to wait for your cousins to tape it and send it to you

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,067 ✭✭✭FunkyChicken

1*
    Crappy episode. Really predictable and dull with too much stupid emotion. Still though it's a damn good season.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators Posts: 3,815 ✭✭✭LFCFan

4*
    Crappy episode. Really predictable and dull with too much stupid emotion. Still though it's a damn good season.
    So you predicted they'd hijack a Russian Sub or that they'd catch Miles out so quickly or that Aaron was being held captive and be rescued by the First Lady and that Henderson would help Jack but seem like he was double crossing him again? You just can't please some people :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,758 ✭✭✭Peace

lol, nice one LFCFan

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,713 ✭✭✭✭jor el

3*
    And there was me thinking the extra cannister was for the presidential retreat or something. Nice to see the story will end pretty much where it started off.

I wonder now will Martha and Aaron blow the lid on Logan, or will Mike Novik turn out to be one final traitor?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,067 ✭✭✭FunkyChicken

1*
    LFCFan wrote:
    So you predicted they'd hijack a Russian Sub or that they'd catch Miles out so quickly or that Aaron was being held captive and be rescued by the First Lady and that Henderson would help Jack but seem like he was double crossing him again? You just can't please some people :)
    Everything except for the Russian sub, yeah :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 Nelix

4*
    Aquos76 wrote:
    Another excellent episode today. I am just after watching the promo for the final 2 hours which will be shown next week and all I can say is wow! Without a doubt this is the best series of the 5 imo...

Do you have a link to watch the promo?

Nelix wrote:

just go to the iTunes music store > podcasts > search for '24 promos' and subscribe to it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 Nelix

4*
    Cheers mate, just downloading it now:)

• Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,032 Mod ✭✭✭✭Aquos76

4*
    Nelix wrote:

this link works perfect with FireFox

http://feeds.feedburner.com/24Season5Promos

• Registered Users Posts: 922 ✭✭✭whosedaddy?

3*
    good episode.. building up nicely for the grand finale.

"is there anything else????..... Charles!!! " - my fav line.

Will be states side also. Will be looking forward to post the first write up :-)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

4*
    Will be states side also. Will be looking forward to post the first write up :-)

For shame boards will be down for the nightly backup when 24 finishes..should be 'just' enough time for my cousins to send it to me ;):p

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

3*
    is it just me or did that gas spread very quickly throughout the sub

Advertisement