Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

My lyrics

Options
  • 15-05-2006 10:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

heres the first one

Verse One:
    this pain is inside and the is nowhere to hide
    And i cant seem to get away.
    I twist and turn,
    but the feeling,it burns
    And theres nothing left to say

Pre chorus:
    Yet its not this easy,its not this hard,
    thers ALWAYS something left to say.
    They try to excuse it,
    but i just refuse it,
    its just the games ppl play

Chorus:
    I dont want to feel like this any longer,
    But this feeling is just getting stronger and stronger
    x2

Verse 2:
    you know its there,
    you know they dont care,its really that plain to see.
    but this feelings not rare,
    you see it everywhere,
    Everyones picking on me!

pre Chorus

chorus

Interlude:
    why cant you look around?
    everyones tired of you putting them down.
    why cant you understand?
    everybodys sick of you acting the hard man!

Chorus

END

this other one isnt really a song,more a poem but who cares

I'm finding it hard to breath,
    the pressure builds inside me
    i only wanted to be free
    but you took away my dignity

you pretend you dont see me,
    you pretend im not there
    if your so against me just get out of my hair
    your ruining this for me,its just not fair

well thats them.please comment.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,370 ✭✭✭Timans

I think they're very good.

Don't be negative about them. They're very good. I really like them.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,016 ✭✭✭Blush_01

I'll be honest, I haven't read what you wrote after your initial apology in advance, and I'll tell you why.

I used to be a terror for doing what you just did - apologising profusely for what I had written. Don't. People who have been told something is bad before they experience it will look at it in a negative way, even if it's amazing. Don't ever put yourself (or your work) down, there are too many other people in the world who will be more than willing to do that without invitation. Have more confidence in your ability (not so much that you're cocky, but don't apologise for what you've written either,) just post it and let people have their own opinions of it. If you ask for critique, people will tell you how they'd change what you've written, or what they personally didn't like about it. You can then look at your own opinion - be it good or bad - and change the things everyone (including you) disliked, maybe using some of the suggestions you received. We're not going to launch a personal attack on you (if one was launched, the moderatorship would whup the poster's ass).

Also, as you're writing lyrics as opposed to something that's written to be read, there are different rules, so what might not be nobel-prize winning literature could be a fantastic song. Now, do me a favour and edit your title and the beginning of your post. Then I'll take a look and tell you what I honestly think about what you've written. I'm sure both of us will be pleasantly surprised. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

Yeah, never apologise for expressing yourself.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 605 ✭✭✭aliqueenb

i think its gud cud b great song!!!......now i know this is annoyin but go look at my two and write a comment please?????sorry for bein so like annoyin....

Advertisement