Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

US: The "7 projects of Hanso" - lots explained

Options
  • 15-05-2006 8:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,281 ✭✭✭

On the old Hanso website when you went to http://www.thehansofoundation.org/activeproject.html (link is now down since the site was redesigned) you would have found:

The Hanso Life-Extension Project

The Hanso Foundation Electromagnetic Research Initiative

The Hanso Quest for Extra-Terrestrial Intelligence

The Hanso Mathematical Forecasting Initiative

The Hanso Cryogenics Development Imperative

The Hanso Juxtapositional Eugenics Development Institute

The Hanso Accelerated Remote Viewing Training Facility

Lets take these one at a time in relation to the show:

The Hanso Life-Extension Project
    : Marvin Candle's appearence

The Hanso Foundation Electromagnetic Research Initiative: The Hatch

The Hanso Quest for Extra-Terrestrial Intelligence: :confused:

The Hanso Mathematical Forecasting Initiative
    : The Numbers

The Hanso Cryogenics Development Imperative
    : Marvin again

The Hanso Juxtapositional Eugenics Development Institute
    : "Dave", Jack's Dad etc on the island

The Hanso Accelerated Remote Viewing Training Facility
    : The BlackSmoke/Security system

Any other examples of the 7 projects?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,367 ✭✭✭Agamemnon

The Hanso Juxtapositional Eugenics Development Institute: The polar bears that can survive in a tropical climate.

The Hanso Accelerated Remote Viewing Training Facility: Walt's appearances since he got "took".

• Closed Accounts Posts: 385 ✭✭loon

agamemnon wrote:
    The Hanso Juxtapositional Eugenics Development Institute: The polar bears that can survive in a tropical climate.

... or just polar bears that have white fur...

as for the mathmatical forecasting.. it has nothing to do with the 'numbers'..

and as for The Hanso Accelerated Remote Viewing Training Facility... surely this is just the pearl station??

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,263 Mod ✭✭✭✭CatInABox

Remote viewing, in most instances in which is refered to, involves a "Sixth Sense", i.e. using telepathic abilities to view a different room. So it aint just the pearl, but I doubt that it is the security system for some reason.

Click here for an explanation of Remote Viewing, loon.

Mathmatical Forecasting could have everything to do with the numbers. We'll know more when we find out about the Valz. equation.

Check the map for more on the GM polar bears.

The only one of these projects that has no relevance is The Hanso Quest for Extra-Terrestrial Intelligence cos the creators of Lost have said that aliens are not involved. Click here for the list of discredited theories, which also disproves theories about purgatory or time warps.

you do realise that the hanso foundation/dharma is the biggest red herring in series 2?

... as for remote viewing... isn't that what you do in a nudey booth, or perhaps even a web cam?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,281 ✭✭✭PullMyFinger!

Listen Loon: You keep dropping subtle hints about the big picture and the finale of Season 2. Without spoilers. Please stop, its pissing me off. Theres a good lad. Thanks.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,263 Mod ✭✭✭✭CatInABox

agamemnon wrote:
    Click here for an explanation of Remote Viewing, loon.

Gah, had a real nasty reply all typed up saying how you're thick because you post a link that agrees with what I basically said and then call me a "loon."

Of course, figuring out that you were refering to loon made me realise that I was the thick one.

I mean, come on, having a name of loon is just asking for someone slow like me to take up sopmeone elses comment completely wrong and start a flame war! How inconsiderate of you! :D

i apologise if any posts have annoyed you, but if you read any of my season one posts (the main ones that is), you'll reaslise i'm not on about season two finale... i'm on about season three.. and most people will have forgotten about it by then anyway..

CatInABox wrote:
    Gah, had a real nasty reply all typed up saying how you're thick because you post a link that agrees with what I basically said and then call me a "loon."

Of course, figuring out that you were refering to loon made me realise that I was the thick one.

I mean, come on, having a name of loon is just asking for someone slow like me to take up sopmeone elses comment completely wrong and start a flame war! How inconsiderate of you! :D

You're some loon, CatInABox.

loon wrote:
    you'll reaslise i'm not on about season two finale... i'm on about season three..

Even worse!

Start a "Season 3 Spoilers" thread then and stop dropping in your hints in other posts. Tis annoying the fook out of me.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,699 ✭✭✭Bacchus

loon: I will kill you... slowly... using remote viewing mind bullets if you continue to hint at any sort of spoiler without warning and tags. Seriously. I didn't need to know that if it true.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,945 ✭✭✭Anima

How could you know anything about season 3 yet?

duh... the same reason i knew what was gonna happen in season two during season one and the same reason i know what lost is about... but i promise i wont spoil it... i just like to see what people are making of the show

Can we ban this idiot please?

nice attitude.. but if you read through my 'at the time far out sounding' season one threads, you'll see that they occurred in season two... or do you think talking about heiroglyphs and polar energetics in season one was just one hell of a co-incidence????

... the biggest problem with people who watch lost.. is that they don't actually watch lost.. they're too busy scrutinising and pulling apart episodes as they are aired because they are looking for things that aren't there...

.. if you want to know why they are on the island
    then i suggest you go back and watch the pilot again, because ironically you are told then why they are on the island... this is the big episode one secret, but at the time it was aired, the viewers would not have known what to look for and by the time people go back and watch it again, they have already made up their own theories and miss it again, despite it being the most obvious thing... and this was done on purpose..

..ps the experiments aren't on the people in the show..

So your saying you think they're dead? Because if its not that, then wtf are you saying.

i could spoiler it but that would ruin the whole..

.. however, when you watch the finale, you'll see something and go... oh my god, how did i not see that.. guarenteed (you only have to wait a week)

Aww, I'm dying to find out now :(

Damn you Loon!

namaste..

• Registered Users Posts: 4,028 ✭✭✭FrankGrimes

Loon - if you've got the goods then why don't you start a Season 3 thread clearly marked as containing spoilers? That way people can choose whether or not they want to read it. I personally do.

Think I asked you before to PM with the inside info you claim to have but got no reply.

If you just keep on alluding to have some info but refuse to give it out even for those who like spoilers, it just looks like youre talking yourself up when you ain't got the goods.

• Advertisement

i only say whats been on already... but i have put a finale spoiler in the ep 23 thread... if i were to start a season three thread i think people will stop watching lost...

... as i've said before, lost is just a tv programme and should be viewed as such.. a lot of people are getting confused by
    thf.org which is an online game for lost fans, compared to oceanic-air.com which was a spoiler site

.. unfortunately. i cannot give away any season three info, but i can steer people in the right direction..

Loon you are the first person in my internet history Ive ever put on an Ignore list. Well done ;) You're practically going to ruin the finale for others before Wednesday. Spoiler tags or not - you're hinting at too much without them.

Enough.

Advertisement