Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

common senses

Options
  • 15-05-2006 1:12am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,999 ✭✭✭

You don't smile anymore.
    I can still see
    beyond another closed door
    and no way to reach you,
    so many barriers in place.
    If I could still touch
    the tears rolling down your face,
    I would ease your heartache.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 605 ✭✭✭aliqueenb

how are u able to write ryming poems tell me!....its all right bit short maybe i dont know just didint, as they say touch me???...look at mine and give a comment???please....

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 5,945 ✭✭✭BEAT

short and sweet solas, nice ;)

aliqueenb, please try to form sentences that make sense in the future. You may want to try and read what you have typed before you click the submit button.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 372 ✭✭Outcast

It's nice, but I'd wonder about rhyming anymore with closed door. It's a bit too obvious.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Vulpine

That's all I can say...
    Well not really. I was totally taken at even a glimpse of what Solas' post was about. There's no point in saying that "It's a pity that we live in such a critical world..." because I'm critical myself, we all are, even with the best of intentions,...,BUT...to even form the lovely sentiment of what the poem is about & innocently volunteering, to even care about another person & perceptively feel for them so ...it obviously came from the heart. No posturing here.
    And so maybe I don't think critical analysis is as appropriate or relevant here.
    I feel it would be like looking the gift horse in the mouth.

P.S. Oh fortunate person to be cared for so

Advertisement