Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

€100+€10 Freeze Out.(Bank Hoilday) Sunday 4th June in Ballina, Co. Mayo

Options
  • 14-05-2006 5:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭

€100+€10 Freeze Out.(Bank Hoilday) Sunday 4th June @ The Ridge Pool Hotel, Ballina, Co.Mayo

1. Who is running the event (organisation, society etc.): Potluck Poker
    2. The purpose of the event (charity, commercial etc.): Commercial
    3. Date and Location of event: 4th june @ The Ridge Pool Hotel, Ballina, Co. Mayo
    4. Registration and Start time of event: Registration: 6:00 Cards Delt:7:00
    5. Any prerequisites (member of club, society etc): No
    6. How can tickets be purchased & is there a maximum number (in advance, at the door etc.) Buyin on the night
    7. Type of Tournament (Hold'em/Omaha etc Freezeout/Rebuy etc.):No Limit Texas Hold'em Freeze Out
    8. Cost of entry and any subsequent rebuys/top-ups etc: €100
    9. Cost of registration: €10
    10. % of entry fee/rebuys/top-up going into Prize fund: 100%
    11. Any guarenteed prize pool: No
    12. If applicable, Number of re-buys allowed and over what time frame/blind levels: None
    13. Starting Chips: 15k
    14. Rebuy and Top-up chip amounts: None
    15. Blind levels: 100/200, 200/400, 300/600, 400/800 etc
    16. Blind timeframes: 30mins - 25mins
    17. Places being paid and if any prizes are other than cash (free entry to other tournie, merchandice etc): Places being paid depends on numbers. Ticket paid 2 winner 2 play in €300 freeze out(with dealers) on 6th august, In The Southern Hotel, Sligo.
    18. Are there going to be dealers - and their level of skill: Self delt untill the final table.
    19. Will there be a documented list of rules: Yes
    20. Is there a tournament director: Yes
    21. How are disputes handled - who has final say: The tournament director

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭Potluck

expecting at least 50 players at this one! any boards players interested?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,418 ✭✭✭BIG-SLICK-POKER

Not A Good Weekend As Any Decent Player Will Be In Dublin 4 The Main Event .... And The €400 Side Game

We Have Cancelled All Our Tournaments In The Southeast That Week To Facilitate Our Players And The Lads At Poker Events

• Registered Users Posts: 668 ✭✭✭Rockfish

Not A Good Weekend As Any Decent Player Will Be In Dublin 4 The Main Event .... And The €400 Side Game

We Have Cancelled All Our Tournaments In The Southeast That Week To Facilitate Our Players And The Lads At Poker Events

Dont think that will make much difference in fairness. Plenty of players around here that won't be in Dublin

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭anthony112

try and bring a few with me from belmullet alan:D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,418 ✭✭✭BIG-SLICK-POKER

ill keep an eye 4 more mite see ya at one of your events on one of my nights off ... Dublin bound that weekend ....lol with the tournie

• Advertisement

cheers tony. hope to c u there.
    Will be missing one or two regular players who are going to dublin that weekend but still think i'll have good numbers. alot of ballina players meaning to come down to enniscrone but never did have no excuses now!

new 20k starting stack, forgot to change it on the 1st post!!!

rockfish where r u from?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,663 ✭✭✭JoeyJJ

I'll be at a wedding in Bellmullet on the Sat, perfect if I can get away on Sunday... looking forward to it !!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,047 ✭✭✭Culchie

JoeyJJ wrote:
    I'll be at a wedding in Bellmullet on the Sat, perfect if I can get away on Sunday... looking forward to it !!

You've obviously never been to a wedding in Belmullet ! :p

• Advertisement

I have culchie, and i'll be getting married there myself in 16 months !!

Might get to sneak away, and drag a couple with me, as long as I can get it passed the fiance !

nice one joey. let me know who u r if u do come, it's always nice to put a face to the screen name!

I will if I make it, might get a few boys up from sligo too..

i hope to be running satellites starting at 3 o clock but not sure yet if i can get into the hotel at that time. i'll post any updates

plus there is a 40euro freeze out this friday 26th May @ The Castle Arms Hotel in Enniscrone reg 8:30 Starts at 9pm. 1/2 Cash 1/2 Ticket pay out.

for example 40 players= 1600euro

Final table of 8 all winning tickets 1st 400 euro + ticket
    2nd 200 euro + ticket
    3rd 125 euro + ticket
    4th 75 euro + ticket
    something along them lines.

• Registered Users Posts: 668 ✭✭✭Rockfish

rockfish where r u from?

Kiltimagh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 969 ✭✭✭sunzz

alan. whats teh ticket in relation to, I Might come up to the game on fri if i can get a lift.

whats the craic darren
    ticket is for the 100 euro freeze out on the 4th june, cheap way to get in! 1 out of five people on friday will get a ticket. I normal do a 30euro freeze out on a friday and get 30 local players average (its not in the big hall the 100euro games where in) hopfully this will draw a few people who might travel. no reg 100% payout!!

there will also be smaller buy in, side games running during this event.
    Any1 interest in these games or the main game post your interest and any questions you might have.

Might get to the Friday game, with an eye on getting to the Sunday game, now just hope that I can get out of dublin early on Friday to get to enniscrone.

hi joey the game in enniscrone was last friday.
    This friday there is a 50 euro freeze out but i don't think there will be many at it to tell you the truth.(but call in if ur around)
    The man who owns the hotel put an add in the paper to run a 50 euro freeze out with out asking me. so i told him i'd do it anyway.
    it starts at 9:30

• Advertisement

Sound, might call in on my way to Belmullet anyway for a game, surely he'd get 30 people ?

Sound, might call in on my way to Belmullet anyway for a game, surely he'd get 30 people ?

maybe he will i'm not sure just depend how many people see the advert in the paper. i think most people will play in either the 50euro game in enniscrone or the 100 euro game i'm doing in ballina on the sunday, not 2 mention the celtic poker tour is in castlebar this friday as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭anthony112

who won it in the end alan:D

The chips where even at one stage but Dennis won it in the end.

What was the turn out, pay out etc....?

bad turn out only 19 players.
    1900 euro in the pot
    1st 1000
    2nd 500
    3rd 250 anthony112
    4th 150

was expecting more players, but i think the weather had a major part in this.

will soon be running this monthly in the ridge pool.

Good Luck with it anyway, did CPT get many punters in Castlebar Friday?

• Subscribers Posts: 32,850 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

Culchie wrote:
    Good Luck with it anyway, did CPT get many punters in Castlebar Friday?
    842 entries, each paying in 100 for a total of 10k paid out in 9 prizes. A good time was had by all, especially the 3 guys who were lucky enough to win a CPT hat and a ticket to the freeroll in the raffle at the break.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 868 ✭✭✭brianmc

5starpool wrote:
    842 entries, each paying in 100 for a total of 10k paid out in 9 prizes. A good time was had by all, especially the 3 guys who were lucky enough to win a CPT hat and a ticket to the freeroll in the raffle at the break.

I believe the appropriate response is "ROFLMAO".

Advertisement