Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HEy there party people!!!!!!!!!

Options
  • 14-05-2006 12:56am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 15

HI there people!!!!!!!!!!!! im originally from US and im visting Ireland the next couple weeks........jeez im so excite abt it!!!!!!!!!!! im @ my earlier 20s......does anyone knows where to hang in Dublin????? Love KAraoke BTW.....is there some karaoke bars have performance by bands at nite???????Let me knowwwwwwwww..........Thanks guy......god bless!!!!!!!!!!:p

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,249 ✭✭✭✭Kinetic^

Copper face jacks is your only place.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

Copper face jacks is your only place.
    Definitely Copper Face Jacks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,123 ✭✭✭stepbar

MrJoeSoap wrote:
    Definitely Copper Face Jacks.

Awe Totally heard the women are great there......

stepbar wrote:
    Awe Totally heard the women are great there......

Bestest night club in Ireland.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,123 ✭✭✭stepbar

Bestest night club in Ireland.

A but I think you should go to the george first, they have those sort of nites every nite of the week, banging the place is.......

• Advertisement

stepbar wrote:
    A but I think you should go to the george first, they have those sort of nites every nite of the week, banging the place is.......

Try CFJ and then go to george later on but you'll probably have to try the back door to get in at that late stage!!!

Advertisement