Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Geographic number

Options
  • 13-05-2006 2:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭

I have a question about the geographic number which Blueface assign to you when you sign up. Is this a 'normal' (in Dublin anyway) 7 digit number as well as a 076 number so therefore you have 2 numbers which people can ring you and get through to the same phone in your house?? and what if you get your original number ported through to your VOIP phone...Does that mean that you will have 3 numbers....Maybe these seem like basic questions but unfortunately not to me as I don''t have the answers:confused:

Cheers in advance

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,858 ✭✭✭paulm17781

You get a "normal" number and a 076 one. They are the same line so people can ring either. Not sure if you get a third if you port.

• Registered Users Posts: 474 ✭✭msmx5

Yes, you DO get a third number if you port!

Advertisement