Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The sopranos dvd

Options
  • 13-05-2006 1:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 773 ✭✭✭

I've been looking for the soprano's dvd box sets on the net for a while now to try and find the cheapest possible (which is also reliable).

On play.com they're nearly €80 for each one except for the first (€45), which is way too much for me.

Then I saw them on cdwow.ie for €32 a series which would be about 150 for series 1-5. This is an insane drop and less than half what they cost on most other sites.

They have them down as region 2 and 4. I don't think this would be a problem would it?

Also , are cdwow.ie reliable? Has anyone had any problems with them?

On a different note, I saw that channel 6 are showing The Sopranos. Have they started yet? and if so what season are they showing? I think it's from the first onwards but i'm not sure.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 707 ✭✭✭seabee

Apapaia wrote:
    They have them down as region 2 and 4. I don't think this would be a problem would it?
    Also , are cdwow.ie reliable? Has anyone had any problems with them?
    .....I saw that channel 6 are showing The Sopranos. Have they started yet? and if so what season are they showing? ......

No problem with region 2 - it's the european region.

I've got a good bit of stuff from cdwow and had no problems although it can be a bit slow some times, but An Post would be partially to blame for this.

Channel 6 are showing it from the start afaik.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,296 ✭✭✭valor

Buy on Ebay

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

cdwow is grand. didnt realise they had the sopranos so cheap

Advertisement