Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Office: An American Workplace. 3rd series

Options
  • 13-05-2006 1:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 381 ✭✭

I think this is a great series with great characters and some really funny original episodes. The 1st series was a bit too similar to the UK version but still funny but I think in the 2nd series its really come into its own.

Not sure what episode its at on Channel 6 but its just finished its 2nd series in the states.

Anyone know when the 3rd series will be airing in the states? Have they even started shooting it. My better judgement tells me it'll be autumn before its back on tv but I hope its sooner.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,792 ✭✭✭J.R.HARTLEY

well they did finish the UK offie after the 2nd series, so i wouldn't hold my breath for the third, although never let it be said an american network put a cash cow out to pasture too soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭Crumbs

There will be a third season and it'll be starting in the autumn like most shows - September at the earliest.

Almost every episode this season was a gem. Especially loved the penultimate one, Conflict Resolution:
    Dwight: "Security in this office park is a joke. Last year I came to work with my spud-gun in a duffel bag. I sat at my desk all day with a rifle that shoots potatoes at 60 pounds per square inch.

Can you imagine if I was deranged?"

• Registered Users Posts: 43,840 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Yep.. made a post about this series a couple of months back for people to give it a chance without comparing it to the UK version as they're both very very different.

Didn't think the 1st series was similar to the UK series.. the first episode was a mirror of the 1st UK episode alright.. but after that, it was all original scripts.

And yeah.. there will be a third series!

Advertisement