Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Smallville Season Finale ** SPOILERS **

Options
  • 12-05-2006 11:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,423 ✭✭✭

Has anyone seen the season finale?
    Finally Chloe kissed Clark, that's been like a bomb waiting to explode! I am beginning to hate Lana more n more each week, she is such a god damn pest. Lionel kicks ass now! I can't believe Zad (sp?) is here now, and Clark is locked in that diamond shaped gadget ... any ideas what will happen next season? Although some of the riot footage looked like it could've been filmed in Dublin!

The finale rocked, so exciting!

P.S.
    I am probably the only person who hasn't seen the Superman movies so I may be asking obvious questions! :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 55,468 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

If there is one thing Smallville knows how to do well, its season finales.

It'll be interesting to see how Clark gets out of this one.

• Registered Users Posts: 617 ✭✭✭Dapos

I really enjoyed the season finale. To be honest all the season finale's of smallville are class. Pity the rest of the show couldn't be the same. How the **** is clark going to get out of the phantom zone. Also how are they going to get zod out of lex without killing him (they are obviously not going to kill him like).

• Registered Users Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭TonyD79

V good but not faithful to the movies...and why didnt jor-el warn him not to use the kryptonian weapon on fine????

• Registered Users Posts: 2,911 ✭✭✭Washout

I was kind of hoping that Zod would grab Lana by the neck and drop her over the top of the building at the end there... alas no joy.

great finale though...I presume there isnt a tie in with the movie right? have yet to see the trailer dont really want to tbh.

My guess is that Clark will make it back get a crystal that will help remove Zod from Lex and lex will forget everything for the umpteenth time.

• Registered Users Posts: 55,468 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

lex will forget everything for the umpteenth time.
    Yep, no surprise there, then! :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,082 ✭✭✭lostexpectation

TmB wrote:
    If there is one thing Smallville knows how to do well, its season finales.

It'll be interesting to see how Clark gets out of this one.

so we get the relavatory, the action, cliffhanger but nothing good happens :(

isn't something good supposed to happen too?

its getting more like comic as the seasons go by.

nice bit when Chloe says of "you can't save everyone" clark

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,774 Mod ✭✭✭✭slave1

Smallville was great for the first few seasons.
    Now every season is the same.
    First/last two episodes great, even a bit of flying thrown in usually.
    The rest of the season is muck, half of it is teenage he loves me/she loves me/why wont he/she say it crap
    Shame.

Dont assume Lex will not be killed off.
    They've already introduced a different Lois and killed Jonathan so alls up.

Please let them have next season as the final season and go out with some dignity.

Next season I'm not gonna get it from my uncle, gonna wait for it on SkyHD because its not up to the same level of quality as Lost regarding picture quality

My stuff for sale on Adverts inc. outdoor furniture, roof box and EDDI

My Active Ads (adverts.ie)

• Moderators Posts: 3,815 ✭✭✭LFCFan

slave1 wrote:
    They've already introduced a different Lois

Eh? It has been the same Lois since she came into the show!

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 17,990 Mod ✭✭✭✭ixoy

I assume slave1 means that Lois Lane never met teenager Clarke in the comics and is thus a "different Lois."

I very much doubt that anything final will happen to Lex - he's the central enemy of the Superman mythos and they haven't strayed that much from it - remember we've seen futures of Lex with the white glove in the White House, in keeping with comic continuity. He'll live in some form, and I bet it won't be just ZodAsLex.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,911 ✭✭✭Washout

ixoy wrote:
    I assume slave1 means that Lois Lane never met teenager Clarke in the comics and is thus a "different Lois."

I very much doubt that anything final will happen to Lex - he's the central enemy of the Superman mythos and they haven't strayed that much from it - remember we've seen futures of Lex with the white glove in the White House, in keeping with comic continuity. He'll live in some form, and I bet it won't be just ZodAsLex.

I also hope that they keep the ZodinLex character for a few episodes into the new season...plus i want him to kill Lana off so bad.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,423 ✭✭✭tinkerbell

Lana is the - most - IRRITATING - piece - of - annoyance EVER!!! Ugh she is really so annoying, what is the purpose of her on that show other than to destroy the soul of the viewer?!! Hopefully they'll just kill her off, she's driving me nuts!

• Registered Users Posts: 617 ✭✭✭Dapos

I doubt they will kill her off though...

• Moderators Posts: 3,815 ✭✭✭LFCFan

tinkerbell wrote:
    Lana is the - most - IRRITATING - piece - of - annoyance EVER!!! Ugh she is really so annoying, what is the purpose of her on that show other than to destroy the soul of the viewer?!! Hopefully they'll just kill her off, she's driving me nuts!

EyeCandy. Saying that though, even as eyecandy she is starting to really grate!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭TonyD79

The fact she is so hot i doubt the network would allow it..

• Registered Users Posts: 456 ✭✭Superdub2

so they changed the lois clark timeline but there is no way that they can kill off lex

Advertisement