Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

regret

Options
  • 12-05-2006 11:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

i went out last week and was having a good time, chatting with different guys. there was one that really stood out and i was getting on really well with him, turned out he's a friend of my cousin's. he was cute, funny and really easy to talk to. when the pub was closing he invited me (and some people i was with) back to his friend's house. there were more of his friends there too. at one stage i got talking to a friend of his in the kitchen, just the two of us. we had stuff in common, conversation was interesting and at this stage i hadn't seen boy 1 for a while. we ended up kissing, he took me upstairs and we had sex. even at the time i felt like such a skank.

now i'm thinking;
    a) what did that guy think of me? probably what i'm thinking of myself and i'm terrified that he could be telling people about it. he took my number but i haven't heard from him (don't know if i want to)
    b) what does boy 1 think of me? even if was interested (he may just be really nice), i f*cked up any possibility of anything happening.

it's really getting me down. i feel disgusting and i'm so embarrassed about the whole thing. and i keep thinking about boy 1. i just don't know what to do.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,153 ✭✭✭✭Sangre

I can't honestly see the 1st boy giving you the time of day now. Unless of course its a quick shag.

There is anything wrong with sleeping with people you've just met (if protected). As long you can live with the consequences and are comfortable enough to do it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,380 ✭✭✭daRobot

Nothing you can do.I'd doubt you'll hear from either of them.

And yes, i'd guess that boy 1 will have heard about this.

Live and learn.If you like a guy, don't ride his mate ;)

Advertisement