Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Against Tha Grain

Options
  • 12-05-2006 6:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 169 ✭✭

thinking of buying Kurupt's album "Against Tha Grain" and was wondering if anyone owns it or has listened to it and what they think of it? I've loved Kurupt ever since i heard his "I'm an instigator, .380 s*** penetrator" rap on "Under The Influence" on "Marshall Mathers Lp"

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,460 ✭✭✭Orizio

Its trash.Stay away from it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 169 ✭✭N05H3AD

Orizio wrote:
    Its trash.Stay away from it.

Thanks for the advice, will do, what about X-Zibit's albums are they any good, I can't remember the names of any of them in particular.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,460 ✭✭✭Orizio

If you want your Kurupt fix,get Dogg Food,a bit over rated imo but Kurupt was vicious on the mic back then.

40 Dayz and 40 Nights and Restless are Xzibit's best.

If your looking for good west coast stuff, then check out anything by Ras Kass(bet lyricist in Hip-Hop imo) and the Hiero crew.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

At The Speed of Life is Xzibit's best album.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 110 ✭✭1der

you sure that was kurupt on the eminem track?

• Advertisement

1der wrote:
    you sure that was kurupt on the eminem track?

sorry, your right too, it's Swifty :)

[/QUOTE]If your looking for good west coast stuff, then check out anything by Ras Kass(bet lyricist in Hip-Hop imo) and the Hiero crew.[/QUOTE]

Listening to Rass Kass and Kurupt on "That's Gangsta" on Dre 2005,they sound good together, Master P's "Playaz Hustlaz" is a lethal track as well. 2005 is a good album however the old school weird techno rap stuff is just complete crap!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

Electro?

Makaveli wrote:
    Electro?

Ya, that could be it, song's like "must be the music" by Dr.Dre, "what's your sign" by Spyder D and "It's gotta be fresh" by the 2 Live Crew etc. are just rubbish and ruin the CD as there are some quality tracks on it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 142 ✭✭aftermathcrew

N05H3AD wrote:
    thinking of buying Kurupt's album "Against Tha Grain" and was wondering if anyone owns it or has listened to it and what they think of it? I've loved Kurupt ever since i heard his "I'm an instigator, .380 s*** penetrator" rap on "Under The Influence" on "Marshall Mathers Lp"
    kurupt is good alright, i like most of d12 actually!!!

• Advertisement
Advertisement