Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The experiment is on you my friend...

Options
  • 12-05-2006 5:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 900 ✭✭✭

I think the whole point of the series is that there is an experiment going on only its not on the charcters of lost, the experiment is on us the viewers! "Lets see how many unrelated things we can chuck in, then go online and watch people make wild connections and then we'll use that info to throw something else in to make people think that their connections were right". There's so many ideas out there and any one of them fits the story.

The makers of Lost are watching you and playing with your head. What happens if you stop watching Lost??? The same thing that happens if you stop pushing the button. THE EXPERIMENT IS ON YOU MY FRIENDS MUAWWWAHHHAWWW

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 tired of life?

ur quite weird

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭Scoops

ur quite weird

LMAO :D

• Registered Users Posts: 18,489 ✭✭✭✭kippy

Its as plausable as any other theory-at the end of the day its a commercial venture designed to reel viewers in and keep them hooked......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 385 ✭✭loon

all you need to do is go through all the season one posts and see which have manifested themselves... i wrote loads on two particular subjects, which at the time got shot down, but s some were aware i was writing about s2 not s1...

Advertisement