Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lost on RTE2 - What episode?

Options
  • 12-05-2006 3:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 826 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

A bit late jumping on the LOST ship... I watched it on E4, now I'm up to Episode 4 of Season 2 thanks to Channel 4. I was wondering what episode RTE 2 are currently up to... I am thinking of taping them and keeping them by - so when Channel4 catches up I'll have a few episodes to have a bit of a binge on. I'm guessing they're at something around episode 12 or 13... aren't they repeated on Saturday afternoons too?

Cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭Haven't a Clue

We're going to have ep14 next moday.

And I recommend you wait until season 2 is done in America and buy the dvd box set then, it's handier. That's what I did for s1.

• Registered Users Posts: 826 ✭✭✭vibrant

It's not released until October, and I can't wait that long!

Thanks for clearing it up about episode 14. Does that mean 12 & 13 are repeated on Saturday (tomorrow)?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭Haven't a Clue

Nope, just 13.

• Registered Users Posts: 826 ✭✭✭vibrant

Grand, thanks for clearing that up :)

Advertisement