Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

!!! Exams !!!

Options
  • 12-05-2006 1:43am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭

Tis the weekend before exam fortnight folks.

GL all.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,039 ✭✭✭rmacm

Yes in my usual exam tradition may the Force be with you all. Good luck everyone.

Cheers
    Rory

• Registered Users Posts: 6,721 ✭✭✭Otacon

Remember, failing is not the end of the world... just the end of your career!

GL to one and all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 150 ✭✭Vuk

Best of luck all!
    Considering the weather at the mo...
    Any bets that it will be ****ing mingin' the weekend we finish?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,219 ✭✭✭Mossin

Yeah best of luck to all!!

No pressure at all. :rolleyes:

Just cant wait for them to be over with.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 4,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭Nukem

Mossin wrote:

No pressure at all. :rolleyes:
    F*ck ye looked fairly calm when i met yea earlier. Chilled personified is how id descride the lot of ye. "study?" "oh yeah" *chuckle*

Good luck all - just get it done and enjoy the summer:D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,432 Mod ✭✭✭✭Peteee

What?

Exams...AGAIN! What was wrong with the ones we did a few months ago :D

Anyhoo, good luck to all of ye!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

Nukem wrote:
    F*ck ye looked fairly calm when i met yea earlier. Chilled personified is how id descride the lot of ye. "study?" "oh yeah" *chuckle*

Good luck all - just get it done and enjoy the summer:D

Aww shucks Derm *sways*

Gotta love how Nukem says we all looked fairly calm earlier when he met us, after quoting me, even though I havent seen him in weeks.

Ah well whatever, coolness personified here. exam stress? bah not until the night before.

Again good luck to all.

Well, one down, four to go... First one went well, as expected, however, its thursdays one that will bite us in the donkey!

It has begun!!

First one went fine, bit surprised by that, but not complaining.

Now only 5 more to go....

• Advertisement

1 down..all to play for thursday + saturday :-/

Passed ye're exam room today and ye were all writing hard so i guess it went well.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

I was hard at work writing my Santa letter for this year while trying to think of the perfect word for a particular paragraph, which I couldn't think of (two hours after the exam I decided it was "proximate"). "Near" didn't quite do it for me due to lack of implied juxtaposition. There are worse things to be concerned about.

Note to Requirements Engineering lecturer with sense of humour: please insert "proximate" in particular spot where it seems most relevant. Also please ignore carefully phrased stakeholder paragraph about "starving children in Africa" as I only put that in because it seemed funny at the time

We should all probably be a little more concerned about being stalked by Nukem.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,619 ✭✭✭Fast_Mover

Starting Friday, then got Saturday and Tuesday and finished..then off to the gaeltacht for three weeks!

hmm..suppose i should of been studying since i got off college last friday, except nooo..iv been swanning around the place like i hvnt a care in the world!

...and before ye say/think 'ah wisht women what are you on about..three days..you'v hardly no exams' or 'yet another great reason to become a teacher' I would like to mention i have three subjects to study for fridays exam, one subject for saturday and five subjects on tuesday..all a night before job-as usual!!

Hope exams going well for everyone at the moment..they'll be finished in no time and then....SUMMER!!!!!!:)

Best of luck F_M....Sceptre, you didn't have a paragraph about starving African children did you? Granted now that I think of it, it probably was funny at the time.

Cheers
    Rory

sceptre wrote:

We should all probably be a little more concerned about being stalked by Nukem.
    *Pssshhhh* indeed, dont flatter yourself. I was having a meander around the college so i wouldnt get wet walking outside and i passed ye. Stalking? was that on your santa letter:p

w00t!

2 down, 3 to go. Most excellent exam today, what we did came up with some minor exceptions.

Thanks Paddy :)

It could have been worse I suppose. I just hope I passed...

Now onto AI!

Into the home stretch now...

4 down just 2 to go!!

Damn sociology on Monday is gonna ruin my weekend, but its gonna set me up well for a week on the piss.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 150 ✭✭Vuk

Mossin wrote:
    Into the home stretch now...

4 down just 2 to go!!

Damn sociology on Monday is gonna ruin my weekend, but its gonna set me up well for a week on the piss.

Good lad!, tho when I met you Wednesday you seemed completely unfazed by the whole exams thing.

Good luck with the last 2!

• Advertisement

Another one bites teh proverbial dust.

Boo. Poxy damn module.

Anyway, 2 left..Mon & Fri.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,810 ✭✭✭ergonomics

Last exam today. I'm so excited to be finished that I can't concentrate on anything, study included.

Finally finished!! What a relief.

6 exams in 7 days, the Munster match in the mix as well, glad its all over.

That is year one done just 3 more to go!

One left, just one more...

Today's went surprisingly well [surprisingly for me anyway!] Hope Friday's is as good!

4 down..1 left on phriday.

Nice today...in no part thanks to..well..lets not name sources ;)

finito! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,790 ✭✭✭cornbb

B@stards :( Still have to submit a programming assignment, sit an exam, finish a 5000 work essay and do a presentation in front of the class + staff. I'm finished on Wednesday. Yes, thats right, NEXT WEDNESDAY!

Oh dear...............my head.Finished yesterday and my body wants a break. Bold alcohol...bold.............

Congrads everyone have a great summer.

Same to you Nukem, I'm sure we'll see you some time over the summer anyway. There'll be a few of us around UL to go drinking with :)

Cheers
    Rory

• Advertisement
Advertisement