Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tommy Gun replica

Options
  • 11-05-2006 11:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11

Hi there,
    Just wondering if anybody knows where or how I could get my hands on a Thompson Submachine gun (the circa 1920s one with the short barrel and the cylinder mag) I would prefer a realistc replica over an Airsoft type one. Any suggestions?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 801 ✭✭✭jaycee

I'm pretty sure the barrel length is under the legal limit for rifles .. :(
    for a real one ... for replicas ... dunno.

• Registered Users Posts: 246 ✭✭TomBeckett

www.modelguns.co.uk

You should find all you need here...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 Hardcase

Thanks for that their tommy gun looks cool. Kinda pricey for me at the moment at 560. But its the best Ive seen so far and its in the UK. So thanks for that

• Registered Users Posts: 3,057 ✭✭✭civdef

Given that this thread is about toys rather than firearms, there's probably a more suitable section for it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 Hardcase

well I think Id rather post this in a section for people who eat sleep and drink guns rather than in a section for people who like collecting miscelleanous stuff and toys. I think you guys would probably know more!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 247 ✭✭Sandy22

• Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭maglite

there is a min lenth for a rifle???

Advertisement