Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lost my ride. (Spoiler warning)

Options
  • 11-05-2006 9:07pm
    Hosted Moderators Posts: 18,115 ✭✭✭✭

I had Shadowmere from dark Brotherhood quest and after playing for the last 6 hours I have since noticed that he is no longer being stabled outside cities. Its only when I went to go exploring did I realise he's gone - and I have no idea how long ago :confused:

Anyone know where he respawns if lost or do I really need to go looking for him? or is he gone?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,620 ✭✭✭Roen

I remember reading that he wanders back to where you got him from if you don't keep tabs on him. Can't be sure though.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 18,115 ✭✭✭✭ShiverinEskimo

Hmm, I should check Fort Farragut then. Think thats where I picked him up...

Cheers, Roen.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,943 ✭✭✭Burning Eclipse

Exact same thing happened to me... When I fast travelled to Fort Faragut I got a message on the screen, something along the lines of "your horse has returned to FF" but yes, he will most certainly be there!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,393 ✭✭✭✭Vegeta

Oh that could have been a 'mare if he went missing permentantly......oh the worse the pun the better :D

Advertisement