Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Repeating

Options
  • 11-05-2006 3:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

hey guys just want to know if ye could answer a question for me.I am repeating a subject in GMIT for the third time and i know i should now it by know but it was carried forward from second year and i kinda didn't go to much of the classes.Think i am set for my 3rd year exams but still have this one from last year to do and i think I'm going to fail it. Would anyone be able to shine some light on how many times can a person repeat a subject and what options i might have if i fail it.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭vector

your institute will have a complicated rule book outlining every possible scenario. In UCC it is called "Marks and Standards", maybe that is the usual name.

Advertisement