Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

To get or not to get, that is the question!

Options
  • 11-05-2006 12:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

I started dating a guy about a month ago , all is going perfect we're going out on dates, to lunch, great sex etc having loads of fun and getting on really well.

His birthday is soon and I'm paniced on what to get him but i figure i'll think about that when the time is nearer but meanwhile he's really spoiled me the last while and i wanted to do something nice for him!
    I was thinking along the lines of buying him tickets for Ireland versus Chile its on the 24/05.
    Is this too extravangant since we've been going out 5 weeks.
    Will he think it weird . I'm so not sure at all

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

this is hardly a PI now is it?
    why the need to go unregged?
    I'd prefer to move this to After Hours

• Registered Users Posts: 3,968 ✭✭✭jcoote

yeah its more an AH thread tbh but if he spoiled u then u should get him something cool and tickets for a match are cool.. i say go for it!!

• Registered Users Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

Tickets to the match is a good idea if he's a football fan. It's only €20, not really extravagant!

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Apologies he reads this site sometimes and also its personal to me as in I want to know people's opinion and how that will or wont affect my relationship thats all

• Registered Users Posts: 7,589 ✭✭✭Hail 2 Da Chimp

Have to say i do think its a bit extravagant if ye've only been seeing each other five weeks... For the same price you could prob book a cheap flight for both of ye to go on a long weekend break... Or maybe bringing him some where closer to home and booking the hotel?

• Advertisement
Advertisement