Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bluface sending email address out

Options
  • 10-05-2006 6:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 118 ✭✭

I got an email from blueface today saying that my 6 months on their special offer is up soon and that I could sign up for one of their packages online.... but it also contained the email addresses of 24 other customers!!

This is crazy and a terrible mistake by a company that prides itself on good CS!!

Be aware.

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,476 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

May I suggest that if this is the case that you notify them directly as well as just posting here

• Closed Accounts Posts: 118 ✭✭dubadubdub

I did as soon as I finished reading the email!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭probe

dubadubdub wrote:
    I got an email from blueface today saying that my 6 months on their special offer is up soon and that I could sign up for one of their packages online.... but it also contained the email addresses of 24 other customers!!

This is crazy and a terrible mistake by a company that prides itself on good CS!!

Yet another Irish company that doesn't know the difference between a "cc" and a "bcc"!

probe

• Registered Users Posts: 804 ✭✭✭TimTim

probe wrote:
    Yet another Irish company that doesn't know the difference between a "cc" and a "bcc"!

probe

You know, mistakes *do* happen. They are only human.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 118 ✭✭dubadubdub

Last night i got an email back from Blueface in reply to my complaint. They've credited my PAYG with 10 euro. So credit were it's due (bad pun I know!).

• Advertisement
Advertisement