Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tough Choice

Options
  • 10-05-2006 6:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

I basically have the predicament of having two guys after me however I can't choose between them.

They both like everyone have strong and weak points.
    Boy no. 1 is incredibly confident in himself and in all areas which is good although at times it borders on arrogance. He is the type that makes you feel great when your with him but you still have feeling that he could care less if you weren't.
    Boy no. 2 isn't as confident as the first yet his manners and respectfulness is endearing in itself. He is the complete opposite of the first in that he has stated that he wants to be with me for the long haul.

I just cant choose betweeen them.

Both are equal on the appearence and I'm not shallow but I wish that I was able to use that to gain some kind of scope.

Any advice!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

IF you can't decide between them then neither of them are right for you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,089 ✭✭✭fuzzywiggle

Well from what you've said I'd go for Boy No. 2!

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,714 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

The second guy. No question.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 301 ✭✭Sony

I wanna be with you too - I have a nice mix of confidence ,manners and respect ...aaannnnd my middle name is the feel good factor also so pick guy number 3:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 301 ✭✭Sony

number 2 if either of them;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 494 ✭✭meowCat

I reckon no 1 qualifies for something very passionate that burns quickly. And no 2 sounds like a keeper.

Depends on what you are looking for OP.

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

i think that whichever one u go for, u could easily end up thinking the grass would have been greener, which could turn into a terrible mess. i was in a similar situation once, i chose the loung haul guy, but it didnt last long, and i ended up getting with the other guy after. which didn't work out either.

at the end of the day be true to your heart. although u'll probably find you won't want to keep either of them very long, but maybe u'll have fun trying them on.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

Thaedydal wrote:
    IF you can't decide between them then neither of them are right for you.

agreed
    from your comments above, you know both of them, so if one does not shine above the other then how can he/either be the one for you?

I certainly wouldn't waste my time on number 1 though!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,754 ✭✭✭ianmc38

Sounds like you know number 1 is an a$$hole and long term, well, in reality there isn't going to be one.

Number 2 sounds like the standard nice guy who you know is a better choice, but you'll never truly love or appreciate, because he'll never give you that feeling that number 1 gives you.

What's in box number 3?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 570 ✭✭✭manonthemoon

Rent 'Pretty in Pink' on DVD and let the movie decide

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 288 ✭✭hepcat

Depends on what you want right now. If you want short-term fun, go for 1. If you want a long-term worthwhile relationship, go for 2. But be honest with yourself - if you pick 1 and it ends in tears, you have only yourself to blame.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,175 ✭✭✭chamlis

Go for no. 2! Give us nice ones a chance!

ps Beruthiel: Your avatar scares me in a sexy way.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,777 ✭✭✭✭The Corinthian

**** them both and settle for the one who's better in bed.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,257 ✭✭✭SoupyNorman

Who makes you laugh more?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,479 ✭✭✭Kell

I basically have the predicament of having two guys after me however I can't choose between them.

This is an issue for you how exactly? Find out who fúcks better and make a decision on who makes you come the most. Easy peasy, japanesey.

The things people fúcking worry about these days. Jeebus.

Pfft.

K-

Drat- I hate it when TC beats me to the same point. Bah.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

Well I find myself wondering why you feel compelled to chose ?
    If it is because of your own moral code or that you can't juggle dating both of them then fair enough.

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

Thaedydal wrote:
    Well I find myself wondering why you feel compelled to chose ?
    If it is because of your own moral code or that you can't juggle dating both of them then fair enough.
    Thats the best advice here.;)

Tho I do think no matter what decision you make, your always going to look back and think what if? If you have to ask here, Id say neither. Your description of 1 sounds like you dont trust him already, and 2 sounds like a safe option your not really into. Keep your eyes peeled for a combination of 1 & 2, a sexy bad boy who worships you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 81 ✭✭smiling_time

hmmmmmmm tough one. i hear nice guys finish last though!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,341 ✭✭✭✭Chucky the tree

number 1.

Now what next, Do you want us to pick what your goign to have for diiner? How about us choosing what you will watch on tv?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭eamoss

They both like everyone have strong and weak points.
    Boy no. 1 is incredibly confident in himself and in all areas which is good although at times it borders on arrogance. He is the type that makes you feel great when your with him but you still have feeling that he could care less if you weren't.
    Boy no. 2 isn't as confident as the first yet his manners and respectfulness is endearing in itself. He is the complete opposite of the first in that he has stated that he wants to be with me for the long haul.

I just cant choose betweeen them.

Both are equal on the appearence and I'm not shallow but I wish that I was able to use that to gain some kind of scope.

Any advice!

Hmmmmmmm, you wouldnt happen to be older than the two guys? :confused:

• Advertisement
Advertisement