Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Spot Problem

Options
  • 10-05-2006 6:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

I usually dont have a problem with spots, but 2 were really bugging me today so i popped them, i know you shouldnt pop but I took a chance and of course it didnt work so i'm wondering if anyone has any home redies on how to reduce the redness and quicken the healing time

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,579 ✭✭✭Webmonkey

Sudocream or how ever u spell it. Takes redness out. Sure vasiline would do.

Tea Tree Oil is quite good for spots i think anyways. Worth the try.

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Webmonkey wrote:
    Sudocream or how ever u spell it. Takes redness out. Sure vasiline would do.

Tea Tree Oil is quite good for spots i think anyways. Worth the try.

if u cover the spot with savlon cream, like loads of it, just a big dab, then go to bed. in the morning it will have reduced sigificantly. i used to do this usually after popping. jsut put a little on it during the day (like no so much that u can see it, as at night) and keep doing the savlon day and night for a few days, it helps it heal way faster.

Advertisement