Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where the hell is Desmond

Options
  • 10-05-2006 12:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,680 ✭✭✭

He's just gone wandering the island on his own. He must have run out of insulin by now.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,441 ✭✭✭The_Goose

Ah that guy had to think about it for a second, Maybe to the others????????????

• Registered Users Posts: 418 ✭✭:Keith:

He's been the guy holding the camera this season following everyone...

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,912 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ponster

He ran out of the hatch with "unknown vaccines and a toy bear". Maybe he took enough for months or maybe you only need one shot every week...?

Word of warning : if you do any kind of search for desmond on wiki then you'll come across a spolier concerning the end of season 2.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,634 ✭✭✭Kolodny

Ponster wrote:
    Word of warning : if you do any kind of search for desmond on wiki then you'll come across a spolier concerning the end of season 2.

Thanks!

button.gif

;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 70 ✭✭LAAngel

Hi, Right I seen the part that Desmond was found down the hatch and he'd be living there and all, and him and the doc have met before but I missed the part that it told you why he was down there, I know they have to push a button and all but not sure why either. I hate it when I miss a night cause then I'm lost.

• Advertisement

Don't worry LAAngel, we don't know either :)

We know he met Jack in the past, then met Jazck in the hatch. He was living alone but the second bunk seemed to be messed up to appear that there was a second person. He claimed that the other guy ran out of the hatch one day and never came back and then he ran off himself believing that the world was gonna end (or at least for him).

We never learned much more than that.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,791 ✭✭✭prospect

What I find a bit silly about the program is, Why the hell didn't Jack say that he recognised Desmond? You could see that Jack remembered him, so I think that 99% of people would mention that.

This has happened in other episodes, I can;t remember now, but one of them will witness/see/hear/realise/remember something very significant, but then say nothing to anyone else?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 70 ✭✭LAAngel

Thanx I swear I miss one part and I think the whole plot is revealed haha. Although the thing bothering me most is what is the craic with Walt, how come he keeps appearing like a ghost or something, and why did they want him?

We don't know why they wanted him though we do know that they took the kids from the tailenders, took the French woman's baby and tried to take Claire's baby so it seems that young people are more interesting to them.

I have no idea though as to why he appeared several times to people as though he was standing under a waterfall though each time it seemed as though it was to warn people and once when he typed to his Dad via the computer screen.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,680 ✭✭✭Skyuser

Ponster wrote:
    He claimed that the other guy ran out of the hatch one day and never came back
    I think the other guy died.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭Louisiana

yeah he said the other guy died.

i cant blame desmond for running. he's been in there for years. id say he'll be back though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,023 ✭✭✭hairyfairy00

Desmond is coming back soon but it'll be closer to the end of the 2nd season. The 'insulin' he injected was i think something to stop him getting sick from the virus that apparently existed outside the hatch, also the bottles (of 'insulin') had the numbers printed on them :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭kevmy

Desmond's in 24 so he must have got off the island:D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,735 ✭✭✭Stuxnet

if u really wanna know
    last episode of season is desmond centric
    heres a pic, warning spoler picture, look at own riskhttp://www.lost-media.com/modules.php?name=coppermine&file=displayimage&album=1065&pos=5

• Registered Users Posts: 1,784 ✭✭✭im...LOST

Ponster wrote:
    We don't know why they wanted him though we do know that they took the kids from the tailenders, took the French woman's baby and tried to take Claire's baby so it seems that young people are more interesting to them.
    OMG!! They are made out to be pedafiles by that desciption.Hmmmmm Maybe they are:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭Fridge

Not necessarily. It's most likely they need kids for some kind of experiment.

I'm still pissed off about them not getting more out of Desmond before he left. There was time between them meeting him and him leaving, enough for them to grill him.
    Wonder how the other guy died. He really could have eleborated on that and everything.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,735 ✭✭✭Stuxnet

Fridge wrote:
    I'm still pissed off about them not getting more out of Desmond before he left. There was time between them meeting him and him leaving, enough for them to grill him.
    Wonder how the other guy died. He really could have eleborated on that and everything.

has he left the island? is the other guy dead? plenty of time for answers, u wont be let down

• Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭Fridge

Well I know he's due to come back into it, and I'm sure it'll all be very shocking, but the show in general is more effective when things are plausible. I don't believe that people stranded on an island for so long, and in so much danger would be so relaxed about getting info from him.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,784 ✭✭✭im...LOST

bobbyc wrote:
    has he left the island? is the other guy dead? plenty of time for answers, u wont be let down
    Thanks for the spoilers:rolleyes:

Advertisement