Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need help defering

Options
  • 10-05-2006 11:45am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 38

I've been offered a place in september, as a mature student. I recived my letter in the post this morning. How ever due to financial pressures I'am going to need to defeer for a year. How do I go about doing this.

Cheers

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 4,436 Mod ✭✭✭✭Suaimhneach

Get in touch directly with the college. Ask for help. Ask for the department you would have been in, say engineering or something, and then ask for either the secretary of the school, or whoever runs the course. They'll be willing and more than able to help you.

If you explain your situation, and are eligble you might even get some funding to help you along so you wont have to defer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 81 ✭✭smiling_time

simply ring the college itself. THey usually have an admissions department or student services,

Advertisement