Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

calling blueface from a mobile?

Options
  • 09-05-2006 8:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,131 ✭✭✭

is this possible?
    i keep getting a modem line when trying to ring my blueface account from my mobile.....

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,858 ✭✭✭paulm17781

EDIT: I just tried my geo number from a 3 phone and it goes straight to voicemail.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,340 ✭✭✭bhickey

subway wrote:
    i keep getting a modem line when trying to ring my blueface account from my mobile.....

Same here. When I ring my Blueface geographic number from O2 I get an unavailable tone as if the number dialled is invalid or not in service.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,476 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

Used to work fine for me when I was with O2, however I've never tried it with my Three mobile and I can't anymore as I'm on PAYG

Cabaal wrote:
    Used to work fine for me when I was with O2, however I've never tried it with my Three mobile and I can't anymore as I'm on PAYG

It used to work for me too. I don't know why it isn't now, it was working last week.

What do you mean "never tried it with my Three mobile and I can't anymore as I'm on PAYG" Are three doing PAYG here?

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,476 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

paulm17781 wrote:
    It used to work for me too. I don't know why it isn't now, it was working last week.

What do you mean "never tried it with my Three mobile and I can't anymore as I'm on PAYG" Are three doing PAYG here?

Probably should have clarified that one, I mean I'm on Blueface PAYG now so I'd just be dialing a 01 number and using my ext number if I wanted to call my VoIP phone at home.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭Blaster99

I just called a Blueface geo number from my 3 phone, and it works fine. Assuming that's what we're talking about...

Mine is working now too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,131 ✭✭✭subway

mine too,
    weird....

thanks for the replies everyone :)

Advertisement