Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cant access Aib.ie

Options
  • 09-05-2006 3:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 216 ✭✭

Hi,

I have a new DSL model setup and I am having problems viewing certain sites such as Aib.ie, MSN.com (including messenger login), myspace.com, etc. The modem is setup for NAT & firewall, but both of these are disabled for my current connection to Eircom. Strangely enough, when I turn on the firewall for the Eircom connection I have no problems! Unfortunately this is not an option as it interferes with some of my other hardware.

This is an Addon modem (only one available in the shop), but the same problem had been happening with my old D-Link modem too.

Oh yeah, just so you know the setup, there is a firewall between the modem and the computer, but I have already ruled this out with testing.

Any ideas?

gogul

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 6,265 CMod ✭✭✭✭MiCr0

can you get to any https sites?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 216 ✭✭gogul

yeah I have no problem with most sites. I can login to gmail, purchase on dabs.com, etc. This is what makes the problem so annoying!

Advertisement