Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Journey time estimate

Options
  • 09-05-2006 2:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 114 ✭✭

What kind of drive time would i be looking at from naas to the airport at around 6pm on a weekday? Even roughly? Cheers:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 979 ✭✭✭Keedowah

34 mins acording to aa route finder.....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,144 ✭✭✭peter1892

I usually get from the Red Cow to the M1 in about 20 minutes at that time of day on the M50, obviously this is on a 'good' day when there's no accidents or breakdowns. I don't know how long it takes to get from Naas to the M50 though. maybe an hour in total? Give yourself an extra 15 minutes just in case...it might also be quicker to exit the M50 at Ballymun & take the old entrance to the airport rather than the M1 exit.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,706 ✭✭✭Voodu Child

yeah about right, i used to work on the n7 (haha, yeah, making the bloody thing)

Advertisement