Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

podge & rodge tonight?

Options
  • 08-05-2006 11:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 731 ✭✭✭

Was it on tonight or did I miss it?

Only half watching TV & on the web, did some zapping after lost, but they seem to have put the news on first & now it's men behaving badly?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

Finished last Tuesday.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭happydaz

and it will be sorely missed!

• Registered Users Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

Best thing on RTE in years. Whens the next season start ?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭hellboy99

It's back in September :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,680 ✭✭✭Skyuser

There was reports that they are jumping ship to Channel 4 AGAIN! Chris Evans wants to make a new show with Johnny Vegas and Podge + Rodge. Evans worked with the creators before when the Big Breakfest had Zig + Zag.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 43,841 ✭✭✭✭Basq

They've 1 more season left at RTE and apparently their contract is up.. can see them jumping at the chance to go back to Channel 4.

Remember Channel 4 took Zig & Zag and also gave Ciaran and Mick 'The Bronx Bunny Show'.. RTE really need to pull out the stops to hold onto them...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭hellboy99

basquille wrote:
    RTE really need to pull out the stops to hold onto them...

I agree totally that they should be held onto, when they were at least i got some value from the cost of my TV licence. ( the only good show that RTE has had in a long time )

• Closed Accounts Posts: 111 ✭✭Debbio69

did they say something on the last show about moving to england?
    They coulda been takin the p**s

Debbio69 wrote:
    did they say something on the last show about moving to england?
    They coulda been takin the p**s
    No, it was reported.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,583 ✭✭✭limerick_man

RTE have doubled their paychecks... so they are trying to keep them for the time being anyway...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,286 ✭✭✭SprostonGreen

I think one series is enough to be honest, dont think that a new series is warranted, it had z list celebrities as it was, who else can they do?

Still haven't done Tabby, Conway Sisters.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

who gives a **** if they were z list celebrities. it was a fun show that got viewers

Advertisement