Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Joe Budden interview.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,456 ✭✭✭spacecoyote

good interview. look forward to giving this a listening.

liked his wrestling analogy, you can definiteley see from reading on various forums that too many young fans don't have any clue about the roots of hip-hop and are missing out as a result, just like those wrestling fans that missed out on hacksaw jim duggan, the ultimate warrior, coco b ware and the rest!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,460 ✭✭✭Orizio

Yeah he makes some excellent points.If you haven't gotten Mood Muzik 1 and 2,get them.Buddens a serious MC.;)

However,I am a bit worried that you know so much abut wrestling...:eek:

yeah haven't gotten either but will definitely pick them up!

And the Wrestling...what can i say, i'm a child of the 80s, the golden era of wrasslin'

"What you gon' do brother...when the 24" Pythons and all the hulkamaniacs run wild all over YOOOUUU??????

• Registered Users Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

Coco B Ware, now there was a wrestler. ha, old skool.

Got hold of Mood Muzik 1. Best mixtape album i've heard in a long time. some good beat selection and Budden is very nice on the mic. Cheers for the recommendation

• Advertisement
Advertisement