Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Age differnce

Options
  • 08-05-2006 7:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

Ok ive meet this lady over the last few months, Im 27 she is 35, at 1st she was slow to agree to a date so I eventually got the chance to take her out for a drink and chat with her, after months of brief chats in the pub on a saturday night, After out night of drink I went back to her place and had a passonite nite of romance, she now seems slow to as she belives I may be only there for the quite nights in, I had feelings for her but Im unsure to her age but I dont think age should be an issue if we get on great and have things in common??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,203 ✭✭✭Heyes

Been there except he was older. Age is but a number, just enjoy what you have and see what happens.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

I dont think age should be an issue if we get on great and have things in common??

my b/f is 8 years younger than me, we have been together for over 6 years now, age has never been a problem as we both have a lot in common with regards to what we want from life. If it feels right, go for it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 153 ✭✭darkflower

Would you believe that my aunt married a guy who's 15 years younger than her? They have 3 kids and still together after 33 years.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Ok ive meet this lady over the last few months, Im 27 she is 35, at 1st she was slow to agree to a date so I eventually got the chance to take her out for a drink and chat with her, after months of brief chats in the pub on a saturday night, After out night of drink I went back to her place and had a passonite nite of romance, she now seems slow to as she belives I may be only there for the quite nights in, I had feelings for her but Im unsure to her age but I dont think age should be an issue if we get on great and have things in common??

Why is it that having things in common only occured to you after the sex?
    You have used the words " I had feelings for her but Im unsure..." Think you may have sub-consciencely made up your own mind how you feel about her.

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say, she is probably not for you. For your username you chose 'confused boy'. If you are a twenty seven year old man, why would you call yourself a boy? I think since you have had sex with this woman the reality of the situation finally hit. Is it possible you are looking for a guilt-free out? If she is 35, I doubt she would like to be messed around. So decide sooner rather than later, for both of your sakes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,089 ✭✭✭fuzzywiggle

I had feelings for her but Im unsure to her age but I dont think age should be an issue if we get on great and have things in common??

Exactly, go for it. You're both mature adults..I don't see why not! Enjoy it!

• Advertisement
Advertisement