Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Boards conspiracy

Options
  • 08-05-2006 4:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭

So. The Bubbles poll thread has been moved to the recycle bin, allowing ordinary users such as myself no access to it. Why was this? Did somebody stumble upon the truth? You all saw the results of that poll for that moment in time. In many peoples opinion, Bubbles is a mod or system operator. Im beginning to think the same, if this is the way Mods react to such threads.

Was Bubbles in that thread? Was he one of the moderators that moved it? So many questions.

Is it right to shut down a thread just because it touched upon an issue thats a little senstive? Did it make the Mods uncomfortable? I think it did.

There may not be a conspiracy here, but it does look a little suspicious, dont ye think? I mean nothing profane was said, yet it was shut down fairly quickly when other threads (often dumber threads to which I subscribe) are allowed to continue for so long.

So. Is there a conspiracy here?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,482 ✭✭✭RE*AC*TOR

or maybe its because its been discussed ad infinatum.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭Demetrius

Maybe it needs to be discussed again. Many people here are relatively new and just because others have discussed it doesnt mean that its a worthless topic.

Interesting Avator. This ripple reached you fast. Reactionary.

Reactor are you Bubbles? Or is this damage control? You could be a Mod in disguise trying to silence me and others by saying "discussed before".

• Registered Users Posts: 18,401 ✭✭✭✭kippy

Maybe it needs to be discussed again.
    Ever heard of the search button?

kippy wrote:
    Ever heard of the search button?

Ha.:D Yes I did. And Ive seen the other Bubbles threads. But this one was different. It was a poll. Maybe a crude poll, but at least it was showing what people thoughts as to who Bubbles is/was. I know it was probably distorted due to muppetry and whatever, yet it was shut down fairly quickly.

Given enough time maybe even Bubbles would have shown up (if he hasnt already)

• Registered Users Posts: 35,523 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

You want the truth?

You can't handle the truth.

There are a few good reasons that these types of threads get ditched and if you don't understand why then you don't quite get the way things work (and can work if unchecked) around here.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

Demetrius wrote:
    Given enough time maybe even Bubbles would have shown up (if he hasnt already)
    I've heard that if you say his name 12 times in front of the mirror at midnight he appears to you.

I've heard that if you say his name 12 times in front of the mirror at midnight he appears to you.

So. You look in the mirror and Bubbles appears in the glass. Mods-youre not doing yourselves any favours.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

What RE*AC*TOR said
    or maybe its because its been discussed ad infinatum.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement