Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Transition Year Mock Trial Competition

Options
  • 11-10-2007 2:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 46

I'm aware I may be posting in entirely the wrong forum, but we are rather desperate at this atage and are trying everywhere.
    The Mock Trials are a competition held between schools where pretend cases are prepared and argued in the Four Courts. My school has gotten through to the semi-finals, and there is a possibility we might be against Castleknock, dublin or St Aloysius Cork this Saturday.
    If anyone has taken part in this competition and was against either of these schools could they please get in contact with us?? It would be absolutely fantastic if we could find out anything bout their tactics, arguing styles etc.
    Failed to load the poll.

Advertisement