Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ankylosing Spondylitis

Options
  • 08-05-2006 2:10pm

Has anyone been tested for the factor?
    Was your GP able to conduct the test? How long did you have to wait for results and how much did it cost roughly.
    Also does anyone else have an report about the effectiveness and side effects of Enebrel?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,255 ✭✭✭✭The_Minister

A thread on this was recently closed. I'm not a mod but this isn't a medical forum so you might be told to move soon.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

Firespinner, unhelpful and off-topic posting will get you banned from this forum.
    The mods have already seen this thread.
    Do take time to read the charter which contains the rules and abide by them.
    Have a nice day.
    Thaedydal

• Registered Users Posts: 1,312 ✭✭✭Kooli

Yup my GP conducted the test. As far as I remember it took ages to get the results back, I remember ringing them back once a week ("Try again next week"), but I can't remember exactly how long.
    Good luck!

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Hey dude. I was diagnosed with AS years ago.
    As far as I know though, I was diagnosed really from an X-Ray.

Don't know about enbrel.

I take aulin myself when I need to but by far the best option if you are diagnosed is doing the excercises you are given, regularly, & Be Disciplined! - as in do not neglect to do them!.

Advertisement