Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

those t-shirts that change colour from body heat

Options
  • 07-05-2006 10:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭

Anyone know if you can still get those t shirts that used to change colour based on your body heat?

They used to be about in the late 80's or early 90's I think?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

They were called "Hypercolour". No idea where you'd get one now though. The colour change used to pack in after a few washes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,634 ✭✭✭Kolodny

Global Hypercolour...I remember those. Girls wearing them always got some smartarse putting handprints on their boobs! I had a pink one that changed to purple but it eventually faded to a nasty shade of grey.

Not sure if they still make them though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 834 ✭✭✭FillSpectre

Nice one! I think I'll have to get one just for the nostalgia of it all.....!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

ah yes... I'd forgotten about these... I had one of these around the same time I had a digital watch that could be powered up by running it under the tap.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 834 ✭✭✭FillSpectre

ah yes... I'd forgotten about these... I had one of these around the same time I had a digital watch that could be powered up by running it under the tap.
    I completely forgot about those watches were they free from Maxol? I remeber th radio one and calculator ones that maxol gave out free.

I completely forgot about those watches were they free from Maxol? I remeber th radio one and calculator ones that maxol gave out free.
    AFAIK it was Texaco that did the watches and Maxol did the "Free A Nipper". My dad used to own a Taxi and got loads of these things - all of which are in the bin - except for the pink Nipper - I still have this guy!!!

Advertisement