Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lost Dell Windows XP OEM cd

Options
  • 07-05-2006 12:10pm
    Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,069 Mod ✭✭✭✭

It's for a latitude D600 that's well out of warranty. I still have the COA on the bottom, so as long as I use a compatible cd it should be legit?

Does anyone have one I could borrow, or know of where I could get one?

If I download the same version os iso would it work or reject the product key?

Comments

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 4,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭Nukem

MarkR wrote:
    It's for a latitude D600 that's well out of warranty. I still have the COA on the bottom, so as long as I use a compatible cd it should be legit?
    Twud wanna be of the same batch and as far as i know most OEM from dell are locked to the exacts of the Laptop. Did you try ring Dell and see what they say?

• Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,069 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

I hadn't rang them, I want to try the dowloaded version before I pony up for Dell support! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 621 ✭✭✭TommyGun

PM me with your address. Ill send you a copy.

• Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,069 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

Thanks Tommy, pm sent.

• Registered Users Posts: 621 ✭✭✭TommyGun

I'll send it tomorrow

• Advertisement
Advertisement