Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

who much would 2 weeks in New York cost?

Options
  • 06-05-2006 9:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭

Hi. I want to travel to New York in June or July for 2 weeks. It would invovle a return flight for one person and an one bedroom hotel room for the duration.

For the travel and accomodation, excluding what I spend over there (food, clothes, etc) how much do you reckon it would cost?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 619 ✭✭✭Afuera

CorkMan wrote:
    Hi. I want to travel to New York in June or July for 2 weeks. It would invovle a return flight for one person and an one bedroom hotel room for the duration.

For the travel and accomodation, excluding what I spend over there (food, clothes, etc) how much do you reckon it would cost?

I'd reckon you'd be talking about EUR 500-600 for return flights during that time of year. Hotels are expensive in New York, so it'd be around EUR 70-80 per night for a room in a budget level hotel.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 442 ✭✭arctic lemur

€1,00 approx. i did it last summer and had a great time. Just dont go in august cause the humidity is terrible!

€1,500 approx. i did it last summer and had a great time. Just dont go in august cause the humidity is terrible!

I budgeted €80 a day for food and shopping and had a bit of emergency money too... and i needed all of it to be honest!

Advertisement