Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gathering in the South East

Options
  • 05-05-2006 9:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 18

The Comixstop at 46 The Quays Market on the Quay in Waterford City is soon to launch The Battle Bunka, a gaming room for all interested in playing Magic the Gathering, Yu Gi Oh, Games Workshop and more.

Tournaments will be held on a regular basis by various experienced gaming groups

For more information contact me at comixstop@yahoo.ie

Declan Pierce
    The Comixstop
    comixstop@yahoo.ie
    www.ardkeen.ie/dparts/comixstop.html

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,614 ✭✭✭BadCharlie

Is there an intrest in waterford for magic?

Im from waterford my self and have tryed to play people from here and just cant find the players.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 comixstop

I have just opend a comic stall at 46 The Quays market (just a minute or so walk away from the bus station)

I have checked out boards.ie and see that there are alot of players of Magic looking to meet up and play. If any one is interested I have been given a great space at the market for any one who wants to come down play, trade or just chat about the game.

Since setting up I have regular customers dropping in to play (and beat me usually) I would like to try and set up a friendly game this weekend (13, 14 MAY) drop in or reply if interested.

Declan

• Registered Users Posts: 2,614 ✭✭✭BadCharlie

Not allot of waterford people use this board and play magic also. so i would prob be the only one to reply to your self.

If there is any tournaments going on please post up here as i may be able to make them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 comixstop

A number of dates have been set for tournaments, starting in June 10, 24, and many more to come.

Players drop in regularily and play friendly games and swap cards, feel free to drop in any time at the Comixstop.

Advertisement