Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Daedra Shrines in Oblivion (May contain Spoilers)

Options
  • 05-05-2006 12:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,352 ✭✭✭

I've done a good few of them (most of the ones your given directions to anyway), problem is I don't know how many there are. Does anybody have number on them? (Clavicus Vile has been my favourite so far.)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 432 ✭✭Duras

I got directions at 3 of them from rumours but I never actually been in one. Does it worth to go there?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,352 ✭✭✭funky penguin

Some of them are. Definately the higher level ones. Nocturnals shrine is easy, and has an excellent reward
    Infinate use skeleton key, plus a 40 points bonus to your security skill (which, coupled with the key, is rather pointless)

Some of the quests themselves are just enjoyable because of their uniqueness. :) Sanguines one is good, as is Molag Bals.

Azuras one is usually the first one people find. Its accessable from level 2, theres a nice reward
    (Azuras Star - Infinate use Grand Soul Gem)
    , and theres treasures to be had during the misson. And Vampirism.

Travel along to whatever you can find anyway. Even if you have no use for the reward, its usually worth a good bit of gold.

Theres generally at least one character in each city that will tell you some locations. The dark elf alchemist in Skingrad is one, Wood Elf in the Mages Gulid in , eh.....sh1t cant remember. Its the one that always has the Imp with him. Theres also a retired Mage in White robes that roams around the Imperial city. Thats all I can think of that the moment.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,620 ✭✭✭Roen

Justr did the Mephala one where
    you have to start a war between two families and watch them knock the shíte out of one another. You get the Ebony Sword which is quite nifty, not exactly sure what it's primary attribute is but it steals 8 health on every strike :)

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 18,115 ✭✭✭✭ShiverinEskimo

You have to visit one and complete its quest to complete the game.
    You are required to give an artifact up to progress - I had to go find an item that I wouldn't miss...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,620 ✭✭✭Roen

Yep, and like the absolute clown I am I gave up
    Azura's star so I could keep the Skeleton Key
    D'oh! :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Hosted Moderators Posts: 18,115 ✭✭✭✭ShiverinEskimo

Dude. Sick for you. Without that I'd be fooked. I'm useless without me magic weapons...

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭Vodka Junkie

it's time like this I thank god for the command window. I lost
    The Rose Staff from one of the shrines
    by leaving it in a chest early in the game and it refreshed on me :( Havn't brought it back yet though. Trying my best not to cheat.

Advertisement