Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dylan video

Options
  • 05-05-2006 11:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 7,754 ✭✭✭

One of my favourite ever live recoridngs of him. On absolute top form.

Magnifique

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 404 ✭✭dream brother

The video is class but i'm just after finding Shelter from the storm from the Hard Rain album! Brillant!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 372 ✭✭Outcast

Brilliant! When was it made? Late 70s I'm guessing.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,754 ✭✭✭ianmc38

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Black Sheep Boy

This concert was on BBC4 recently. Great stuff. Clapton and Harrisson jamming on While My Guitar Gently Weeps was a stand out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 motown

Where can I find that "shelter from the Storm" vid from Hard Rain. Tis one of my favourite performances of that tune. So Groovy

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,754 ✭✭✭ianmc38

On Youtube. just search for Dylan Shelter.

• Registered Users Posts: 404 ✭✭dream brother

Its a brillant video, never though I'ld see him playing that particular song. Is it off a dvd or someting??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 551 ✭✭✭funktastic

Youtube is pretty amazing for finding rare music. loads of Dylan, and rare Smiths stuff http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GDGTpxQM0JI&search=the%20smiths%20interview like that, bizarre/hilarious interview with Marr and Morrissey with schoolkids singing along to This charming Man! I'd read about it years ago but only have got to see it now. There's also an hour long documentary on Morrissey that was on channel 4 a few years ago, really rare Joy Division stuff too.

Advertisement