Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

baseball on setanta

Options
  • 05-05-2006 9:40am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,744 ✭✭✭

are the games that say "Live" in the corner, actually live?

its great to see it on setanta. i always thought i would of ahd an interest in the sport and thanks to setanta i proved myself right.

before we'd only get a clip here 'n there

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

Yeah they are live, and theyve been very handy indeed. I used to watch NASN religiously when it was free, so this is a great facility to have. Long may it last!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,744 ✭✭✭Táck

ice hockey too is great

I can never follow the bloody puck, its impossible!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,744 ✭✭✭Táck

ha ha same here

and when the goal keeper (if thats the term) decides to spread his legs in such a way its impossible to score, i think, lads, whats the point???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 160 ✭✭chicoben

if it says as-live in the corner its not live but they play it as if it was live withall the breaks and nothing cut out and stuff. it is an amazing channel though

• Advertisement

Almost all the games so far have been live afaik, I usually watch with the MLB.com gameday on the pc at the same time.

Advertisement