Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Danish Bands (excluding Aqua)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,953 ✭✭✭blu_sonic

why exclude them they were gods

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,012 ✭✭✭munkeehaven

Alas they have all but disappeared...

Some really good Scandinavian bands out there..Royskopp,Sigur Ros,Yndi Halda,Lacklustre(dj).....

• Registered Users Posts: 9,791 ✭✭✭sweetie

Fantastic band, at least the album I have by them. Frengers.
    His voice is something else.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

Norwegian band Kings Of Convenience are good, a bit on the soft side for my taste but still...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,012 ✭✭✭munkeehaven

Norwegian band Kings Of Convenience are good, a bit on the soft side for my taste but still...

I love them,great relaxing music...Listen to Erlend Øye's solo stuff..Brilliant...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 337 ✭✭odhran

I love Mew, but they're pretty much the only Danish band I know. How about the Swedish band Love Is All?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 jim kennedy

Can you imagine the uproar if someone asked 'What's your favourite Irish band?' and got the reply 'Well, I like The Stone Roses, and Belle and Sebastian are cool too.'

I saw these guys: http://www.whomadewho.dk/ at Electric Picnic and they were good. From Denmark too.

Jim.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 421 ✭✭drrnwbb

Know any other good Danish bands to suggest--rock/electronica etc?

efterklang are great - http://www.efterklang.net/ - one of my favourite bands from last year.

(sorry for the bump)

Advertisement