Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Getting past papers online?

Options
  • 04-05-2006 3:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,924 ✭✭✭

Hey
    I'm in my first year of DT315 and I'm wondering if there is anyway of getting past papers online as I have no idea what sort of questions will be asked for some subjects, also what password/username do I use to log onto the library website?

cheers
    Luke

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

not sure bout past exam papers, but to log onto the library USERname is your student no and password is dob in format DDMMYYYY.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 48 islay

You can get them through the library site but you have to be in the college to gain access will not let you connect externally.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,924 ✭✭✭shoutman

ah, alright cheers for the help.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 97 ✭✭VroomVroom

You can get DIT past papers here, even from outside DIT networks, you have to login using this:

Username : Student
    Password : ThunderRoad

http://www.library.dit.ie/screens/exams.html

I'm fairly sure that password is case-sensitive, hope this helps.

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭Beebox

It's helped me anyway. Thanks so much. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 408 ✭✭questioner

Just in case anyone is looking to have a look at the past papers before classes begin, the above password is still valid

Username : Student
    Password : ThunderRoad

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 c17396946

still valid^

Advertisement