Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

South Park - Tsst

Options
  • 04-05-2006 3:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 772 ✭✭✭

When Cartman's mom realizes she can't control her son anymore, she gets help from an expert. Cesar Millan, “The Dog Whisperer" takes on the challenge and while he might have what it takes, Eric Cartman's not going down without a fight.

I thought this was a fairly good episode. It wasn't as good as some other episodes in this season but still had a few good parts.
    Cartman putting the nanny in the menatl hospital
    was funny.

The Cesar Millan parts were good too.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,558 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

it thought it was okay.
    the ending was shockingly poor, i thought there would of been a twist to it

• Registered Users Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

The end was poor alright but I think it is the best episode so far in the season.
    When he spat into the nanny's mouth was probably the funniest bit.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 794 ✭✭✭ChityWest

Thought it was wierd episode - and the ending was pretty rushed. The 'Altered States' bit in the corridor didnt seem to fit - it looks like they threw it in at the last minute. Also the coughing up black oil/bile part - it was still pretty funny.

Funniest bits imo:

The first Nanny "Well then I will just have to stand here"
    Erich starts hacking . ...

Eric to the nanny " . . . . .your friends all getting married and all the while your uterus is slowly shrivelling away drying up"

Super Nanny in the mental home. "Its from Hell !"

"I am dee dog weeesprer"

The nipping /training style.

Taking Eric for a walk :)

Way better than the towelie episode.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

Haha... Nanny Skeksis... great stuff.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

lol

yeah, I nearly cried when I saw nanny skeksis

dark crystal <3

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,713 ✭✭✭✭jor el

Nanny Skeksis, complete with Mmmmmm, and I only watched The Dark Crystal last week too. Definite highlight there.

Overall I expected a Cartman episode to be better but it was still good.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 269 ✭✭Boo-yah

I thought the first half of the episode was gold. I t lost a bit of steam towards the end but overall it was very good.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,905 ✭✭✭User45701

great e[pisode season 10 is gold so far didnt like the gold in the cave ep that much rest where great

• Registered Users Posts: 11,589 ✭✭✭✭Necronomicon

Only just got around to seeing it. A part from the seemingly rushed ending, I thought it was great.
    I wish they had time to leave Cartman as a goody two-shoes for a while. My favourite bit is when Super Nanny comes in and it cuts to her being in the mental hospital eating out of the toilet :p

Advertisement