Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can Anybody Speak Norwegian

Options
  • 04-05-2006 2:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭

I've just been given an old AM/FM receiver by a colleague in work who was going to throw it out. It's a Norwegian brand called Tandberg and which, apparently, is a reputable brand. It looks very 1980's but in a good way:D

Anyway I need this translated "Høyttaler (speaker):ingen" It's the word "ingen" that I'm curious about. I put the other word there to give you an idea of the context. I'm certain it has something to do with whether or not it has an internal speaker. It's from the specification list on a Norwegian website.

http://www.nrhf.no/TR-3030.html

Any help appreciated.

Mods, feel free to move this post if you feel there is a more suitable one.

Comments

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,113 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

ingen seems to mean neither, no, or none.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

byte wrote:
    ingen seems to mean neither, no, or none.
    Thanks - thats what I thought. It's a kind of a seperate hi-fi thing but considerably wider and doesn't appear to have a speaker.

Once again thanks.

Advertisement